CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-16T22:03:53+00:002017 Toyota Camry CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-16T22:03:53+00:00
- Remove tire inspect for leak. Repair (inside patch), re install on vehicle. Left rear tire repaired.
NANCY F. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/15/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-14T23:01:18+00:002013 Toyota RAV4 CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-14T23:01:18+00:00
- Check all tire pressure and repair as necessary
- Remove tire inspect for leak. Repair (inside patch), re install on vehicle. R/F
MARK S. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/13/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-20T22:00:38+00:002012 Toyota Camry CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-20T22:00:38+00:00
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Gas,In-Line4 Engine,Front,Right Side of Engine Compartment
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [Includes: Bleed Brake System (where applicable). DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment (where applicable).]
CRISTINA C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/19/2020