CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-19T23:02:22+00:002016 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-19T23:02:22+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
DOREEN J. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/18/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-20T22:01:01+00:002013 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-20T22:01:01+00:00
- Customer states when driving 40 MPH on highway and turning, vehicle feels like its slipping on turn.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber and toe in.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- STEERING GEAR (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – S,Sedan,In-Line4 – [Includes: Adjust toe-in on Rack and Pinion type Steering Gears. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. DOES NOT include transfer of components.]
CARMEN D. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/19/2020