- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Rotate tires as required. Check tire pressure. Check brake linings. Reprogram TPMS if required
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
DEBORAH R. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/4/2022