- CHECK FOR CHIRPING NOISE INSTALL 4 TIRES SYN LOF
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Both,Front – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
JON H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/18/2021